- 08 Jun 2018 » Blockchain - the business game changer
An introduction to blockchain with a high-level overview of how blockchain technology operates, and the implications of a secure, distributed ledger system.
- 24 Feb 2018 » Ansible best practices
We review some best practices to consider while writing Ansible playbooks. This should be particularly useful for anyone starting with Ansible.
- 12 Nov 2017 » Ansible - getting started
An introduction to using Ansible for automation. What is Ansible, what can be done with Ansible and some interesting points about Ansible
- 15 Mar 2017 » How to choose your portfolio hosting website
Where should I host my photography portfolio? We discuss here the principles on which you can make your decision and the areas to consider for selecting your portfolio hosting provider.
- 14 Mar 2017 » Eric S Raymond’s Unix Philosophy applied to design Cloud Architectures
Eric Steven Raymond in his book, The Art of Unix Programming, wrote 17 rules of Unix philosophy. I find most of these rules very relevant for designing cloud architectures and has its application in the design thought process.
- 08 Mar 2017 » Connecting to multiple AWS accounts using AWS CLI
AWS CLI configuration steps to connect to multiple AWS accounts using different IAM users.
- 04 Mar 2017 » Jekyll blog hosted on Amazon S3
Using Jekyll to build a blog and host the static site on S3. All the steps required to create the Jekyll blog locally, configuring AWS and then pushing it to AWS S3 for hosting.